viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

The lonely song.



The lonely song.

A lonely song I sing at distance,
a lonely heart that beats for her,
a place forgotten in the shadows,
a vow that lovers one day made.

I’ll sing my lonely song in silence,
in every corner, every single step,
and if one day she comes to find me
I’ll sing my lonely song in other place.

I have awaited living on the distance,
a whisper of time has brought me her,
my lonely song, my own existence,
the truths untold, the loves unsaid.

And if I could become the solely lover…
I would sing my lonely song in vain,
no more time to spend in silence,
no more lies for telling to myself.

And if I could be then again your lover…
How the things for me would change,
Would I sing a song amongst the others?
Would you believe… And choose to stay?

A lonely song I sing at distance,
a lonely heart that beats for her,
a place forgotten in the shadows,
a promise you could never made.

-The lonely song-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario