miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

A song for bitter love.



A song for bitter love.
(On the floor)

The times became the memories,
all the places got lost in dark,
and as I reached for your hand…
Your eyes became the silence,
that way you let me down.

On a beautiful voice you said forgive me,
on the corner I was lying on the floor,
and when you said you might believe me,
I said “I’d rather now being alone”.
Welcome home! (…) On the floor.

Wheels of time kept just spinning,
I met a girl I fell in love,
but now she’s gone,
and you’re still here…
On the floor, but still with me.

I said I wanted you to come back,
you said “but now it is time to go”
and let me here, walking alone.
The long time have passed us steady,
I’m a fool, you’ve became a mom.

On the floor
              where I lay alone.

On a beautiful voice you said forgive me,
on the corner I was lying on the floor,
and when you said you might believe me,
I said “I’d rather now being alone”.
Welcome home! (…) On the floor.

Wheels of time kept just spinning,
I met a boy I fell in love,
but now he’s gone,
and you’re still here…
On the floor, but still with me.

I said I wanted you to come back,
you said “but now it is time to go”
and let me here, walking alone.
The long time have passed us steady,
I’m a fool… Now you’ll have a son.

Welcome home
            (on the floor)

                Welcome home…
  Where we lay alone.

On the floor,
              for you and me.

                                On the floor.

(…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario