miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

A song for the forbidden lovers.

A song for the forbidden lovers.

Ringing bells of love I lost,
the calm of death,
the path beyond...

I’ll sign; I’ll sign and make it happen,
I’ll sign and sing you a song.

“On brightest moon she sits,
the broken heart, its broken beats,
the door is shut while no one sees,
the perfect time, the sickest scene.

One girl its passion’s lost,
the time tics and no one knows,
on its absence she only seems…
to be remembering the one she loved.

Darkest nights of silver glows,
the phantom keeps,
the averted love.
There’s a girl its passions lost.”

Ringing bells of love I lost,
the calm of death,
the path beyond...

I’ll sign; I’ll sign and make it happen,
I’ll sign and sing you a song.

“Darkest night so full of passion,
a man that cries under its the glow,
the open door to hear his silence,
the saddest scene and sweetest song.

One guy that lost her lover,
ticking time and no one knows…
about the emotions running faster,
the heart that beats but didn’t explode.

On brightest moon he stands,
the phantom keeps…
the avoided love.
There’s a guy, who loved and lost.”

I’ll sign; I’ll sign and make it happen,
I´ll sign and just shut up.

-A song for the forbidden lovers-


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario