jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Murderous lover song.

Murderous lover song.

I’ll cry over your grave
one stand of passion,
a song that I made.

Bleeding roses,
the heart of the lovers,
the ravens that stare.

And it’s raining,
heavy raining,
will be raining.

These eyes of my mine
needs the raining,
there ain’t tears I can shed.

I won’t cry over your shoulder
but I laugh, I laugh and I’ll stay…
over the raining without motion,
with my heart on the verge.

And I’ll smile, and I’ll fade,
and the ravens, and the lovers,
everyone will know well…

I had the last kiss,
I was smiling
when I brought you to death.

Bleeding roses,
the heart of the lovers,
the ravens that stare.

And it’s raining,
heavy raining
now inside my heart.

And I felt the passion,
forgotten passion
of heartless and love.

I won’t cry over your shoulder,
I won’t die nor will I say I loved,
but I loved, and I loved,
it’s a shame it went down to this song.

1 comentario:

  1. Es complicado decir nada cuando lo que se escribe se siente desgarrado/r...

    Sólo que desde el amor or any feeling, sigues escribiendo con el alma.

    Abrazos, rojito.

    ResponderEliminar