sábado, 30 de julio de 2011

Babel kids.

Babel kids.

We came to a place
where we found what we were,
a family of brothers and sisters,
something we’ll never forget.

Some one set some verses,
another came with a response,
we all started being together,
we became kinda like a club.

Between the letters we just met
the pacifism, mind, and love,
each of them well represented…
by one of my friends I like a lot.

I respected and enjoyed every comment,
I learned from them to love a dream,
I also admired every single poem,
that’s how I ended as a Babel kid.

Now I have the memories and times.

Yes, we came to a place…
where the languages converge,
we met each other and made
our home in la torre de Babel.
I thank you all for your friendship,
that’s something I’ll never forget.


To my dear friends Ramiro Pad, Pemby winter and April rain.
I thank you all for all you gave me, the comments, the time, the friendship, the points of view, lessons, thoughts… and everything.

This… is for us, the Babel kids.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario