domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Sweet.




Sweet.

One day more to meet your eyes,
pleasure excels skin and hungers time,
all of the forms and weights collapse…
over your hips on ways to make you mine.

Sweet scent of love on air,
tender lips on mine on top of her,
happily smile that stood and stared…
while we made love instead of sex.

One more morning to fill you up,
one more time to feed me of joy,
one more heart that traps us both…
inside a dream of warmth not cold.

Sweet sweat from every pore,
skin tastes like heaven in my tongue,
would you mind if I taste you a little more?
Just come say “yes” instead of “no”.

Another move another moan,
the pretty face of yours I like,
another kiss a kiss of truth!
Sweet love I see in your eyes.

Under the skin the soul demands
a bit of light to reach their hearts,
the breath of god when two are one…
inside the orgasmic passion of being alive.

The sweetest life, the sweetest love,
the you and me, the us for both,
and if we could only stay like this so close…
ah! Wouldn’t I give for a forevermore.

-Sweet-

1 comentario:

  1. Ainsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
    HOW I LOVE TO READ YOU IN ENGLISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Sweet sweet words, sweet sweet love....
    Sweet kisses 4 ya ;)

    ResponderEliminar