domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

A place called paradise.

A place called paradise.

I’ve been wandering for long under the sky
trying to find my last place to repose for the last,
but I can only see the same boring places once and again,
as if there were no paradise for those who are tired.

These eyes are looking for one last miracle.

Every day I move between these people I don’t even like
trying to be a part of this world I can’t even stand,
all is nothing if I think of it with more detail,
all is corrupted and sick of power and not knowledge.

This step by step to death goes too slow,
I would love to sleep one night and never wake up.

Twisted realities can only entertain me for a while but…
nothing surpasses the growing hatred I feel inside,
this is only the way things have been since long,
it would be useless to keep on enduring for ever.

Eternity calls to my heart on a sweet place I haven’t found,
somewhere between the bushes and trees ,
somewhere beneath the sky on a place…
called in my mind and heart my paradise.

1 comentario:

  1. I KNOW A PLACE THAT WE CAN GO TO,
    A PLACE WHERE NO ONE KNOWS YOU,
    THEY WONT KNOW WHO WE ARE...
    I KNOW A PLACE THAT WE CAN RUN TO
    AND DO THOSE THINGS WE WANT TO,
    THEY WONT KNOW WHO WE ARE...

    LET ME TAKE YOU THERE... I WANNA TAKE YOU THERE.

    I KNOW A PLACE THAT WE'VE FORGOTTEN,
    A PLACE WHERE WE WONT GET CAUGHT IN,
    THEY WONT KNOW WHO WE ARE...
    I KNOW A PLACE WHERE WE CAN HIDE OUT
    AND TURN OUR HEARTS INSIDE OUT
    THEY WONT KNOW WHO WE ARE...

    LET ME TAKE YOU THERE,
    I WANNA TAKE YOU THERE...

    Beautiful poem... beautiful song ;)

    ResponderEliminar