sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Here's where our story ends.

Here’s where our story ends.

Our days of glory have gone,
you’ve taken all away,
I guess you remember that,
that’s why I hate to see your face.

I thought we were happy,
but everything was a mistake,
we won´t live happily ever after,
and you’re the one to be blamed.

You always said you loved me,
I kissed you for that every day,
now I realize that you were lying,
you just wanted me to get away.

Every day I left home,
he came to sleep into my bed,
how was I supposed to know?
He always said he was my friend.

I wanted to believe in a perfect world,
but now I can see it clearly,
there’s no place on it for real love,
I was just being too silly.

There’s no reason for me to stay,
I´ll walk the streets alone,
here’s where our story ends,
every one is welcome to the final show.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario