sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Broken down.

Broken down.

And I was so lost under the moonlight
like a fake Romeo lost at nights,
pulling the strings to make a future,
giving my life to give you one,
with the words corrupting lips,
with the feelings blinding hearts.

And if you ever told me about the roses…
Things would’ve been different until the last,
thorns wouldn’t ever left me broken,
we could’ve heal your heart and left behind
all the past, the pain and all the nonsense,
we could’ve make whole life to turn the tide.

But under the surface of the ocean
so deep and dark as cold and vast,
we saw our dreams drowning into sorrow,
all of the pieces that once held us…
Were now scattered beyond tomorrow
in an unreachable place beneath our hands.

And when the wounds were still to open…
I carved your name inside my heart,
with all the pain and still the loving,
with every breath and all my life.
Then all the petals lost their sights…
And I was there alone, finally uttering a cry.

On the way down over my knees
I felt the flowers breathing at your voice,
your face was mine for to remember…
I had you all but had you not.
Sharp sigh escaped from my lips,
all the love and sadness from my lungs.

And I was so lost under the moonlight
like a fake Romeo lost at nights,
cutting the strings to embrace the future,
retrieving my life I gave you once,
with the words corrupting lips,
with the feelings blinding hearts.

-Broken down-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario