martes, 12 de abril de 2011

The forbidden hours.

The forbidden hours.

I made a bridge between our souls,
you gave a step and I came out.
Perfection floated in the air,
it’s a shame we found forbidden hours.

Time passed in just a blink,
a kiss that never lasts,
the love that won’t repeat…
A life lost to leave behind.

On the memory I preserve
those eyes and tender lips,
the feel of soft and warmth skin…
And a lonely line I don’t deserve.

Tomorrow I again will walk,
another arms for me to have,
Will I forget forbidden hours?
I guess not but I will try.

-Forbidden hours-

2 comentarios:

  1. Forbidden hours and spaces... i know about that... about impassable bridges that in appearance could be crossed but when you open your eyes wide, only abysses are found... i know about that...
    Great final, the try.
    Kisses hun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There's a lot of that in life... you just learn to live with it.

    Thanks sweet.

    Hugs.

    ResponderEliminar