sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

And be god to make him pray to me.

And be god to make him pray to me.

If I had a wish to be concede…
I wouldn’t ask for any riches,
no love, no health, no bitches,
not even fortune or fame to keep.

If I had a wish already granted…
I would ask for me to be just him,
a man so full of respect and power
that has religions kneeling to his feet.

No more wishes would be needed,
no more prayers would I give,
only vengeance would be conceded…
And I’d be god to make him pray to me.

On one hand I’d give misfortune,
no fame but shame to keep,
no love, no health, no riches,
only a bitch to wrap at him.

Have faith and no complaining,
he’d be fine the way I did,
it’s after all of god’s designing…
The wronged way I used to live.

Thank yourself I have no chances,
otherwise I would compete…
For those powers so desired
of being you and make you pray to me.

(…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario