jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

These things about tomorrow.

These things about tomorrow.

I say good bye shaking hands
as you slowly leave across the door,
there are some tears on my eyes,
but I guess it’s better to let you go.

Time is imperfect…
and so I am.

Tomorrow I’ll open my eyes wide
for not to see you there,
it will be just another day,
the thing is... I don’t want to live it.

I’ll carry myself to the sofa
to drink a little, forget a lot.
There’s no more left to be said,
after all, you’re totally gone.

I’ll surrender my thoughts to your memory
until I learn the meaning of loneliness and love,
live a little, die a lot, love forever, love enough.

There will be no more tomorrow…
since it will always be the same,
this is it… and you’re gone in the end.

-These things about tomorrow-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario