jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

I want to start a war.

I want to start a war.

Yes, I want to start a war,
I want to start a war
against your lips,
against your touch,
against your love.

I want to start a war and make you tremble,
want to follow armies to the valley
and take hostages of skin and pleasure,
I want to clash with you on every alley.

Yes, I want to start a war and make it midnight,
I want to search over the darkness
a path or place to make it happen,
we’ll collide in a moment of that instant.

I want to start a war
against your hips,
against your hands,
against your skin.

Today I want to conquer
not just the flesh, but the heart
and each of every wonder.

I want to start a war and then surrender
at every beating breath over your chest,
yes, arms will fall and I will fail,
but still… I want to start a war between ourselves.

-I want to start a war-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario