jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

A bit of my self thoughts.

A bit of my self thoughts.
(Please… let me see you there)

Once and again the tic tac
as the mind collapses over a convulsion,
what time is it that we’re still counting the drops
that falls from the eyes and pierce the illusionary odds?

I’ll go walk tomorrow and breathe again
the same pollution of the people,
all the nonsense we’ve created under the palm
ff those who should have made things better.

Am I disappointed?
yes I am, why not
or why shouldn’t I?

This is my smile right now as they say…
“They gave us what we needed,
so it’s not about the things we wanted,
it’s all about us, the people that they carried”.

I’ll take the burden of that people
even if my heart dies for all those matters,
but I won’t let them say that it was for the better,
or that this must have happened instead of fight.

Yes, I’ll go walk tomorrow,
but I will never fake a smile,
this is me giving you an answer,
this is me not taking again those lies.

I’ll count from now the days and hours
until I find a way to retake what’s really life,
I just can’t stand those bleeding nightmares
where people calls again war as it was right.

Once and again the tic tac
as the mind collapses over a convulsion,
what time is it? Shall I keep counting the tender drops
that falls from the eyes and pierce the illusionary odds?

I’ll go walk tomorrow and breathe again,
I’ll go walk tomorrow... let me see you there.
(…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario