viernes, 19 de febrero de 2010

Echoes.

Echoes.

Night tastes like loneliness under the sky
and I wonder where were you be now
or if this is how it should truly be in the end.

I can’t stand the echoes anymore.

I remember the faces, smiles and voices,
all is clear enough but I can’t let you go,
I’m done, I’m done, I miss you much,
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you a lot.

All this I know worth nothing if you’re not,
let me burn down and die for the last…
as you keep on being the whisper I hear,
let go, let go, let go, let me die and forget of all.

Stop, rewind,
show me the end, let me understand.

Emotions run wild tonight and I think
echoes must not last more in my heart,
just let go, just let go… let me go.


Drop of your hand; take of my heart and…
let me burn.... incinerate..... let forget
let me burn.... incinerate..... let forget
let me burn…. incinerate..... let forget…
let me burn.... incinerate..... let forget.

…………………….Can’t forget.

……………………….-Echoes-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario