sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

Cutting bonds.

Cutting bonds.

All I’ve seen
..……must die or be murdered,
memories are nothing,
.pieces of a life that is not,
……….….at least not anymore.

Time has come.

With one hand on an eye
..…I can only see what I want,
and I want to cut these bonds,
so here I am…
………….at least for now.

All I’ve heard,
the babbling of the people,
I want it to stop,
………I want everyone to shut.

..Life is not enough now to understand,
……...but I’ll carry everyone’s burden
…...until I die alone… just as always.

.…This is me saying good bye
to all of those you I once loved,
…….this is me saying “no more lies,
…………….……….It’s time to just let go”.

Everything must perish
……while I walk the line to the end.

............Cutting bonds I’ll be fine
……. as my eye shows me the way…
.while the other one stills blind.

This is my hand on an aye,
……and even with that I know…
………cutting bonds I´ll find my way.

……………….-Cutting bonds-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario