domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

Teresse.

Teresse.
(Or… the dark proposal)
“Hear the whispers, come to my arms,
surround me with your body
love me with desire”.


Teresse, hear my voice and hold me,
let us die together for the last,
like the lovers for the fairies,
like the tails you used to write.

Let yourself to rain over me
just like an emotional storm,
hold me tight and very close,
hold me and let me love you much.

Run after me while I run after you,
make an encounter between our hands,
make an encounter while we say…
-don’t ever leave me behind,
don´t let this life to tear us apart –

Let the tears flow from your eyes
like cascades of love and shining hope
like the stars lost in the night,
pretty stars of silver gold.

Teresse…
make a veil of purity to marry me in secret,
die with me in this sacred ocean called life,
with the glare of the moon shining over
walk with me trough the shadows of my heart,
come across this sea of flames
to the river where we’ll somehow celebrate.

Teresse… hold me ‘til I get dead,
and let me hold you while I die,
like the lovers for the fairies,
like the tails you used to write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario