sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

Pretending.

Pretending.

How you play with me as you want,
as if you cared about me or what I am,
as if you cared… of what we are.

All the way of hopes surrender
to your feet and die because your lack of heart,
all is snow at your eyes and your cold enough
to let go the fire without a single act of love.

Standing, pretending, all is the same as nothing
and I won’t fantasize any more with your lips,
you’ve taken all away with the sick game you play.

In your eyes, I’m just a toy to distract
but we can both pretend to play the game,
I’ll be gaming bombarding the snow you have
until I see escaping water drops from your chest.

Lost is not the same as care,
and you just don’t care about being lost,
you just pretend to have fun playing games
while hurting the ones that pretend your love.

How you play with me as you want,
as if you cared about me or what I am,
as if “I” cared… of what we will be.

-Pretending-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario