martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Another senseless script.

Another senseless script.

A tool.

Blood!
just a Little,
a tear?
Yes please.

Life,
hands,
pain?
thanks.

Words,
illusions?
life if you want.

She,
I.
a kiss?
Whit a taste of love of course.
Yes.
love is…
blood?
Suffering?
Lies.

The magic,
a… show?
Let’s call it a scene.

Scars?
Marks only,
pieces of time to remember.

Scratches?
Kind of.

A heart,
am I welcome?
No, I’m not.

Emotions…
am I dead?
It seems so but…
why am I still standing?
You?
Me?
Just a blink.

Time imperfect…
so as I am.

A beating,
life,
breath.

This taste,
am I bleeding?
(deep inside)
doesn´t matter.

Your lips,
color red,
close,
too close.

Sad eyes,
you!!!

A whisper.

You…
am I alone?
your lips taste like blood,
can I stay with you for a while?
Just while I remember please.

A moment,
maybe not.

Would you hold me?
no, it’s not necessary,
after all…
I am alone.

I’ll hold you even with that,
am I able to hold someone?
Guess I can try.

May I kiss you again?
It’s just that…
I miss the taste of love.

That’s not love?
Then… what is it?
Sorry I don´t know the difference.

Pain and love are not the same you say
but… I’m used to that taste so…
give me that tear of blood in your kiss of love,
I´ll handle this for both,
after all…

I am just a tool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario